The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. With over 3100 exhibitors and attendees from 173 regions over 4700 media personalities will cover this year’s event. It is also a home to celebrities making moves in the technology world.
CES Highlights Celebrity run organizations
CES 2023 keynote addresses will showcase global industry leaders and offered insider insights into the technologies changing the consumer electronics industry. Speakers include a list of high profile business leaders as well as celebrities like Canadian actor Seth Rogen who is discussing his Alzheimer’s awareness Hilarity for Charity. HFC is a national non-profit on a mission to care for families impacted by Alzheimer’s disease, activate the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates, and be a leader in brain health research and education.
When Seth Rogen’s mother-in-law was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s, that truth became clear to the comedian and actor. The news led him and his wife, Lauren Miller Rogen, to form the nonprofit HFC (formerly Hilarity for Charity) in 2012. HFC advocates for awareness and education on Alzheimer’s disease, and aims to inspire future champions of these causes.
Other celebrities to hit the main stage include Paris Hilton who has been following in the family history of creating successful business with her company 11:11 Media. Hilton’s global media content company and platform, elevates creators, brands, and IP through the power of storytelling.
Byron Allen is the founder of the U.S. entertainment company Entertainment Studios which includes The Weather Channel. He is well known as a television producer, philanthropist, and comedian in his younger years but has become a media mogul since then with a variety of television and streaming services. In 2018, Allen was selected for the Bloomberg 50 as one of “the people in business, entertainment, finance, politics, technology and science whose 2018 accomplishments were particularly noteworthy
The lineup of CES 2023 Speakers Include:
- Dr. Lisa Su Chair and CEO, AMD
- Oliver Zipse Chairman of the Board of Management, BMW AG
- John May Chairman and CEO, John Deere
- Gary Shapiro President and CEO, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- Ed Bastian CEO, Delta Air Lines
- Jeremi Gorman President, Global Advertising, Netflix
- Laura Jones Chief Marketing Officer, Instacart
- Francine Li Global Head of Marketing, Riot Games
- Travis Montaque CEO, Group Black
- Michael Kassan Chairman and CEO, MediaLink
- Carlos Tavares CEO, Stellantis
- Dr. Anne Docimo Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealthcare
- Dr. Stephen Klasko Executive in Residence, General Catalyst
- Dr. Vidya Raman-Tangella Chief Medical Officer, Teladoc Health
- Dr. Susan Turney CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Jenny Abramson Founder and Managing Partner, Rethink Impact
- Byron Allen Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer, Allen Media Group
- Omi Bell CEO, Black Girl Ventures
- Latasha Gillespie Global Head of DEIA, Amazon Studios
- Adena Friedman Chair and CEO, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Paris Hilton CEO, 11:11 Media
- Jo Ann Jenkins CEO, AARP
- Elizabeth Gore President and Co-founder, Hello Alice
- Seth Rogen Co-Founder, Hilarity for Charity
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association
The event, which will officially run Jan. 5 through Jan. 8, has already kicked off with an early Nvidia press conference and officially begin on Wednesday.